- Find a ranking solution
- Find the opportunities
Organic search impressions and clicks
- Prioritize by lowest CTR – Look for pages that have a large amount of Impressions, but low CTR.
Organic search share
- Create and circulate a dashboard – This should show the monthly year-over-year organic search trend, total visits, conversions, and revenue generated from the website.
- Provide a holistic view of performance – Also create a dashboard showing the organic search share against PPC and other online channels.
Landing page metrics
- Order your analytics report – Do this by sorting by organic visit and note the pages with a high bounce rate
- insure that the correct keywords are being targeted
- List of landing pages
Most popular templates of landing pages
Average number of keywords per landing page
This helps to understand how well developed your “long tail” area of search is. The more unique keywords which drive traffic
Pageviews to organic visits ratio
Divide pageviews by organic search visits, and put in descending order
Conduct advanced site searches on Google for “site:site.com” at all levels and /categories
Revenue per Search Visit
Divide revenue into organic search visits to establish dollars per search visit for each landing page
Conversion rate per keyword
Number of unique keywords that drive traffic
Top organic keywords seem to be obvious but are definitely worth taking into consideration.
Total organic traffic
Number of unique branding keywords that generate traffic
Keywords used in first / last visit in the purchasing process
Top profitable / popular keywords in different search engines
ROI of the SEO process
Branded to non-branded traffic
Read more: https://moz.com/ugc/seo-kpis-to-track-with-google-analytics